Private Online Coaching with Ivana
Change the way you think about food and exercise and you’ll be able to change your body.
This isn’t a quick fix, it’s a long term solution to something that I know has been bothering you for a while.
Let me show you how to integrate the right nutrition changes into your life.
Let me give you a workout program that’s efficient and gets you the result you want (and NO, you don’t need to spend every day in the gym!).
We’re all getting older, but I can show you how to feel better (and yes, look better too!).
Do you want to learn how to transform your body with nutrition and exercise?
Do you want to learn the strategies that I use to plan my nutrition and workouts for long term success?
Let me transform the way you think about food and exercise.
If you’re willing to make changes to finally get control of your life then my Online Coaching is for you.
Online Coaching is a completely individualized program tailored directly to your particular nutrition, fitness, and psychological mindset needs.
Check out what some of my clients have to say:
Are You Ready?
In over two decades as a coach, I’ve developed the tools and flexibility to help you unlock your individual potential, even if thought your peak physical years were behind you. Being 35 or older doesn’t mean that you have to start packing on the pounds, give up building muscle, or that you can’t get lean and strong.
How It Worked For Me
Finding the right system of nutrition and exercise finally gave me freedom from the yo-yo weight battles of my twenties. The method also helped me get in shape to win a fitness competition and do a published photo shoot as a fitness model just nine months after having my baby boy (he’s now 4).
I can cut through all the complicated info out there, save you the years of struggle that I went through, and show you how to experience a stronger, leaner physique than you’ve ever had.
No matter how genetically “cursed” you might think you are, and no matter how lost you might feel after trying and abandoning many types of workout and diet routines, you absolutely, positively can have the lean, strong body of your dreams.
You see, the truth is that getting into amazing shape isn’t nearly as complicated as you think it is.
Let me explain why you might not be doing the right things to get the result you want:
- You DON’T need to spend endless hours on a treadmill to burn fat. It may seem counterintuitive, but cardio actually is the worst form of exercise when it comes to losing fat and creating the body you want.
- You DON’T need to starve yourself and avoid the foods you love. You can be in great shape and still enjoy that slice of cake at a party or have that glass of wine or occasional beer in the evening.
- You DON’T have to become a gym junkie to get into great shape. Most of my clients work out 3-5 times per week with sessions ranging from 35-50 minutes. Spending more time in the gym is not the answer to getting lean.
- There’s no such thing as “muscle confusion” and changing your workouts constantly is actually inhibiting your results. Let me show you how to train properly train so you get stronger and fitter.
- You WON’T get bulky by lifting weights. It’s incredibly difficult to put on a lot of muscle naturally (ie. without drugs).
- You DON’T need to eat 6 or 7 meals per day to get into great shape. I generally eat 3 meals per day and have a snack or two. You need to do what works best for you.
- Detoxes, Ketogenic Diets, or Intermittent Fasting are NOT the solution for most people. Eating the right amount and type of food (quantity AND quality) consistently is what really helps you lose weight.
There are a lot myths about how to eat and train to build your best physique.
Let me show you how to integrate exercise and nutrition into your busy life.
Why Should You Listen To Me?
I’ve been where you are.
My weight fluctuated by 10-15 pounds FOR YEARS because I made the same mistakes you’re probably making, even though I was already a fully qualified coach and nutritionist!
Finding the right system of nutrition and exercise took a lot of research and trial and error. Now I’ve developed a system that will get results for YOU.
The methods that I teach my clients have helped me win fitness competitions, get my body back after having a baby, and allow me to manage my busy life as an entrepreneur and mom now.
Here’s a visual of my pregnancy and postpartum journey:
Here’s the physique I now maintain year round, while still enjoying eating chocolate, ice cream, and cheesecake…without feeling guilty for a moment:
This is achieved…
- WITHOUT spending hours every day in the gym. In fact, I train 4-5 times per week, depending on how busy my schedule is.
- WITHOUT taking any drugs or “crazy” supplements – I’m been a natural athlete all my life and I even competed in bodybuilding while breastfeeding my son around the clock.
- WITHOUT amazing genetics. I was heavier in my early 20s than I was at the highest weight of my pregnancy!
- WITHOUT eating a restrictive diet or giving up the foods I love.
- WITH the periodic sleep deprivation that usually accompanies having a young child.
- WITH digestive issues (IBS & GERD) and a recurrent glute/hip issue that has me occasionally limping.
- WITH 100% enjoyment! I don’t diet. I live my life and I eat food I love that makes me feel good.
Once you know what to do, things fall into place VERY quickly!
I know, I know, there are thousands of template workout programs available all over the Internet.
Plenty of people are giving away menu plans and recommending detox programs that promise a quick fix to all your weight loss woes.
It’s tempting to try them all and hope something sticks.
I want to save you all the time and aggravation of that diet and workout roller coaster.
Let’s get it right – RIGHT NOW.
Why Should You Work With Me?
I’m a busy mom of a 4-year-old with a lifelong passion for fitness and nutrition.
My degrees are in Sports Science and Psychology, and I’m a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA. I keep up-to-date with the latest health, fitness and nutrition research and perhaps more importantly…I’ve learned how to properly evaluate research (and make sense of all the crazy headlines you read!). I spend hours every week studying new material so I can provide my clients with the most effective techniques and strategies to get them results.
I’ve spent 20 years coaching busy professionals, Presidents, CEOs, lawyers, doctors, athletes, actors, and models, and I understand that everyone leads a different lifestyle. Everything I teach follows the same guiding principals that my husband and I follow to get through our own busy lives!
Even so, I tailor my system to your unique needs.
Spending some time at the gym with my little guy
I’m always a bit hesitant to tout my accomplishments, but I know it’s probably important to you that you’re working with someone who “walks-the-walk” in the fitness industry:
- I’m a lifelong natural (drug-free) athlete
- I’ve personally been training with weights for 26 years (yes, since I was a teen!)
- Former International Karate Competitor and IKA World Cup winner
- Natural National Level Competitor in Bikini Bodybuilding
- Placed top 5 in Canada in the Canadian Natural Nationals (CBBF/IBBF) just over a year AFTER my son was born (while still waking up twice a night to breastfeed!)
- I run a successful coaching business (Ivanachapman.com)
- I’ve been featured in publications such as Oxygen, Men’s Journal, National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA), The List, Muscle Memory, and Reader’s Digest, as a fitness & nutrition expert, writer, and fitness model.
- Qualifications: BSc in Sports Science, BA in Psychology, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist CSCS (NSCA)
I do things a bit differently and I’ll tell you what you need to hear, and not what you want to hear.
I will challenge how you think about fitness and nutrition.
I’ll provide you with the necessary tools that will kickstart your journey, and form the foundations that will keep you in shape for the rest of your life.
I’ll be teaching you how to change your mindset to allow you to get lean and feel strong and healthy.
No more jumping on and off the diet train, no more boring workouts and most importantly, you’ll improve your physical and mental strength, confidence and health.
That’s my promise to you.
This is Nutrition, Exercise, and Psychology & Mindset Coaching that teaches you what you need to be in control of your body.
Personal training and nutrition consulting can be expensive, especially with a qualified and experienced coach, and the sad reality is that most providers do not provide a cohesive system that encompasses nutrition, training and lifestyle.
I want you to have a UNIQUE coaching experience that provides you with the strategies, tools, and principles that guarantee results.
I’m not just going to tell you what to do, I’m going to teach you the “how” and “why”!
After working with me, you’ll become self-sufficient and knowledgeable to modify your nutrition and workouts to progress your physique.
While many of my clients use Online Coaching as an ongoing means of support through life’s inevitable challenges, you’ll learn so much in the first three months that you may not need it.
The Private Online Coaching Program includes:
- An Initial Assessment of where you are and how you can best achieve your goals
- Mindset Coaching to help you overcome psychological barriers to your progress (habits, associations, overcoming negative influences in your life)
- A Nutrition Plan for your particular needs and preferences
- A Personalized Workout Program to suit your schedule, target your weaknesses, and use your strengths – completely adapted to your level of ability
- Videos with my instructions for all the exercises I give you to do. My exercise library has over 200 different exercises (and growing!).
- Video feedback of your exercise technique whenever required
- Focussed 30-minute Coaching Call/Skype/FaceTime session every week for accountability and to trouble-shoot any issues you’re having
- 12 weeks of educational emails to help you understand key parts of the program to optimize your results
- Tips for choosing the right foods while eating out, on the go, or traveling
As well as a personal coaching call/Skype/FaceTime session with me every week, you’ll receive unlimited email support with any nutrition, training, and psychological issues that come up.
I’ll be there to support you through any setbacks and help you clear any hurdles that arise.
I offer this Online Coaching service for $3,495 CAD for 3 Months.*
OR 3 Easy Payments of $1,395 CAD ($4,185 Total)
* 13% HST will be added for Canadian Clients
Given the time commitment involved, I only have a limited number of spots available for Online Coaching.
What You’ll Get From Me
I’ll change how you think about exercise and nutrition permanently.
You’ll feel empowered to make decisions every day to get you closer to your goals, whatever they are.
You’ll get on the road to the body of your dreams…and learn how to maintain it.
Eat the foods you enjoy, feel energetic and confident, and get in control physically and mentally.
This isn’t just about your body. It’s about getting the life you want through Online Coaching.
P.S. This is a committed ongoing program that requires active participation on your part. If you’re not ready to commit to making changes in your life, please don’t apply to the Online Coaching program.
*** As of January 2019, I have 2 spots remaining for Online Coaching ***
Please Complete The Form Below To Set Up Your FREE 30 Minute Skype/Phone Consult.
After years of dieting, Ivana set me straight. I’ve always trained but was lacking the necessary structure and information to take my physique to the next level. Ivana helped me build a lean and muscular physique naturally without living like a hermit crab. With Ivana’s system I can actually attend social events without bringing prepared food. Thanks for keeping me real!
When my husband and I decided that we wanted to start a family, I was really excited about it. A few things also did scare me, such as all the changes my body would be making in order to grow a human. I knew I was no spring chicken and things might look different after having a baby. Never the less, I was up for the challenge of pregnancy and up for the challenge post pregnancy of getting my body back.
Ivana trained in my condo gym and we crossed path every so often. She was a real inspiration. Knowing that she herself had a baby and just a few months later looked like her fabulous self again. I let her know that I too wanted to accomplish a similar fitness goal. And so, 4 weeks post pregnancy I started my fitness journey with Ivana’s invaluable guidance. She was really knowledgeable on post pregnancy exercises as well as nutrition. She also understood that being a mother you are sleep deprived and your schedule is a bit crazy. So she made my program work for me, short and sweet! With her help I have reached my goal weight and now I am setting a new goal of being the best version of myself.
When it comes to fitness and nutrition (like many other life endeavors), what’s best is often counterintuitive. Which is why having a coach who sees through trends (of which there are many in both fitness and nutrition) and has the courage of her convictions — philosophically speaking, a Randian — is critical to success.